16/06/2016

You can Improve Public Health by Modeling It as Complex




The following video was recorded for my presentation on the importance of the computational and complexity sciences -- specifically methods -- for more effectively modeling and addressing public health and health services research in the 21st century.

My lecture took place on 26 June 2016 as part of the AcademyHealth Meetings in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.

In addition to a video of my lecture, I have provided here other key links and documents, including the following:


1. An additional link to my VIDEO PRESENTATION if the above video does not work.

2. A PDF of my POWERPOINT LECTURE

3. A link to my MAP OF THE COMPLEXITY SCIENCES

4. A link to our papers on CASE-BASED MODELING and CASE-BASED COMPLEXITY

5. A link to our book on PLACE AND HEALTH AS COMPLEX SYSTEMS

6. A link to our COMPLEXITY IN HEALTH AND INFRASTRUCTURE GROUP

7. A link to our INTERDISCIPLINARY MIXED METHODS SEMINAR IN UK

8. A link to our paper on ALLOSTATIC LOAD AS COMPLEX SYSTEM

9. A link to ROUTLEDGE COMPLEXITY IN SOCIAL SCIENCE Series

10. A link to our SIMULATION OF SUMMIT COUNTY










 

No comments:

Post a Comment