Much thanks to Stephen Guastello and colleagues for the chance to present at the Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology & Life Sciences 33rd Annual International Conference 2-4 August, 2023 at the Fields Institute at University of Toronto.
For my talk, I presented on our (mine and Lasse Gerrits) forthcoming Atlas of Social Complexity. My focus was on the complexity of psychology and the psychology of complexity research taking place at the forefront of the social science turn in the complexity sciences and the study of social complexity
The book, which will be published in 2024, is as follows. Keep an eye out for it! CITATION: Castellani, Brian and Gerrits, Lasse. Forthcoming 2024. The Atlas of Social Complexity. Edward Elgar.
- CLICK HERE for the PDF of my presentation
- (note: slides are copyrighted, so please acknowledge if referenced or used)
· CLICK HERE for the Complexity Sciences Map
· CLICK HERE to explore COMPLEX-IT and its software, tutorials, etc.
· CLICK HERE for a published article on COMPLEX-IT
· CLICK HERE for Big Data Mining and Complexity
· CLICK HERE for the Sage Handbook of Case-Based Methods