David Byrne and I would like to thank James Noble and Alexandra Potts for the opportunity to present at the third Systems Evaluation Network meeting for the 28th of January 1-3pm. The focus of this session was “the process for planning an evaluation of a complex systems approach”.
overview of our presentation included the following – which you can click on to
get further information. CLICK HERE for a PDF of our presentation.
• What is CECAN (The Centre for the Evaluation of Complexity Across the Nexus)
• What is a complex systems approach to evaluation?
• What is the role of methods?
• Three examples:
• PRSM participatorysystems mapper
* Place and Health as Complex Systems
* Map of the complexity sciences